Pages

Friday 2 December 2016

The Annual Athletics

On Thursday we went to Kaikohe East school to compete at the Inteschool Athletics. There were a lot of schools competing. The schools were Okaihau Primary, Ohaewai school,East school, West school, Kaikohe Christian and of course Tautoro School. We were split up  into groups. The groups were Year 5 group, Year 6 group and there was a year 7&8 group. The year 5s went away with the teacher to do high jump and the year 7&8s went with the year 6s to do shot put.
My Teacher was proud of us to take that risk of competing at the Inter school Athletics. I was also proud of myself because I versed up against the best but I tried my best to complete the activity. I really enjoyed that day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.