Pages

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Have you been to rainbows end? Well, If you want to find the most scariest ride I've been on there, read my recount down below for more.

Planning
Introduction:

Actions:Heart pound, Mind racing, Legs giggling, Eyes crying

Event:

Summary: Over all, it was a good day.


Heart pounding, and mind running. My whole family and I, except a few, went to Rainbows End to celebrate my birthday, on a beautiful and superb day. We walked in proudly, while Sylvah and I held the chilli bin.

“Come on Sylvah, use your kaha,”
At that moment I had a great Idea.

“You can ride the Powersurge.”

and then out of the blind she used all of her courage to put the chilli bin on the table.

While walking to the ride my heart was pounding, my mind was racing, and my legs were giggling, because this ride was my darkest enemy. I could never get this ride off my mind. While we were walking it was as if I was hypnotised to remember this ride forever. We walked along the side to get onto the ride. While putting my belt on I quickly asked the manager.  “Would I fall out?” Just a precaution, because you never know what will happen.

While going up into the air I thought I was tough, but no I was wrong, because if there was more weight on the other person's side then we would do a majority of flips, and guess what happened? We done too much flips.

“Ahhh!!, ohhhh!!, ehhhh!, hahahaha!, nooooo!, I WANNA GET OFF!!”

Those we the noises that were coming out of my very own mouth, and I never ever knew I would say those words on that ride.

Walking to the next ride my cousins were making fun of me, (like always) So do you know what I done? I walked away and went back to where my mum and dad was, at Kids Kingdom. While walking up my uncle caught my eyes.

“ Uncle!!” I exclaimed, “

Yes, Heaven,”

“Since it’s my birthday, can you shout me a drink please?”

“The only problem is that I don’t know where the shop is” replied my uncle.

“This day would never get better” I thought angrily to myself.

So I asked him to point out where my mum and dad were. “Ohhh, they're just over there sitting on the chair, looking after your brother and sister” “Thank you” I remarked with sloppiness.

I walked to my mum and dad like a sloth, because I had nothing to do, because all the rides I wanted to go on had the longest lines, and that just frustrates me. So I told my mum and dad that I had nothing to do, and obviously they replied with a dumb answer like.

“Oohhh, well, want to look after your brother and sister?”

And obviously I replied with a quick, and fast.

“ NO!!”   


From that time on, I’ll always remember that ride no matter what. But if we go again, I would always try to conquer that ride even though it scares me, because I like trying new things. Well, always don’t judge a ride by its looks, because it may look fun, but it might feel frightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.