Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2016

My Book Review.


webcam-toy-photo8.jpg

This week I have been reading a story named Heartbeat. It is a non fiction, the author is Ngapo. My story is mainly about a little girl and her papa are fighting against the council to not use the rauka for houses. The bit that surprised me was that Turnbull (he is a grumpy man that wants to chop the tree’s down) He wanted to turn them into shops and houses.


The part that I liked is when Wiremu and his friends tried to stop Turnbull from chopping the trees. I learnt that if we use to much nature for stuff We will brake Tane Mahuta’s heart.
What have you been reading lately?

2 comments:

  1. I like your book review, it has good punctuation and is very descriptive, I think it's great.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your book review, it has good punctuation and is very descriptive, I think it's great.:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.