Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2016

WARNING!!!
some scenes may have your pants in a twist.


Are you game enough to handle this story, if so read on-but beware you have been warned!!!


One hot sweltering afternoon, my cousin Kiriwa and I were deciding if we should walk 5km to the falls for a swim, or run 800m down behind our farm to the creek instead. It was obvious we chose the creek. The only obstacle was the HOT HOT SUN!!, which blazed down on the dry brown grass, and the light gust of wind which was only tickling the ends of our sweat that was pouring out of our bodies.
Our decision was to run as fast as we could,


So we ran,
800m-through the dry brown grass, under the hot blazing sun,
600m-getting closer to the sound of running crisp cold water within the creek,
400m-nearly there! can really feel that sweat racing down my head
200m-Kiriwa yells “look! I can see the creek!” “YUS! we’re nearly there.


100m-OH!!! NO!!! CCRRRAAASSSHHHH!!!, My sprint has come to a sudden stop! I caught up in a fence!!! Instantly I heared a tearing sound coming from my pant’s RIIIP!!. My pants gave way.


A little while later SPLATT!! and now I'm covered in gooey gucky gicky cow dung!!, All I can hear is the echoing of Kiriwa’s laugh. My cheeks bluffed bright red. I stood up, and smiled, because I have arrived at my final destination!

And now I learnt that I have to look at my surroundings when I am doing something

3 comments:

  1. Some amazing descriptive language in here Heaven. Well done! I love how open to learning you are and how you get awesome support from home. The sentences I love the most are; 'All I could hear was the echoing of Kiriwa's laugh. My cheeks bluffed bright red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heaven .My name is Melbourne from Owairaka primary just wanted to say great job on doing your writing

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.