Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

If you don't know any history of aprons then read this presentation.




I have been learning to create a apron by using different materials. I chose a silky pink color. On my first attempt I cut my apron too narrow so I had to restart and make a new one, BUT, im OK because I've already caught up to the top.

What I found challenging was to: measure the apron properly, and to make it perfect. But when I got onto my second stitch I then had an idea to give it a bit of spice, so every time I run out of thread I will change it into a different color, so I decided to give it a name called, The Rainbow Apron.

What I found defenseless was: When we got to do the examples of stitching. So all we basically done was we beggined with easy stitches then it got challenging and more challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.