Pages

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Waitangi, Waitangi, Waitangi, Isn't that just a simple word that gives deep emotions. When I think of this word I think of sandy Beaches, Seagulls flying and heaps more better things. If you want to know more info then check out my presentation about the Waitangi Treaty grounds.

 
We have been learning the rights of the waitangi treaty and the Waitangi Treaty grounds. In the slideshow it shows you the time and place, The tree articles(Maori & English version) The main players of the Treaty of Waitangi,  Who signed the treaty or not, And last but not least After the signing of the Treaty- Did the consecutive governments keep the treaty agreements.

What I found easy was: How to gather my data because I was able to get the information I got from out of my head and put it into my work.

What I found challenging was: How to research the long worded sentences but I like to challenge my self new things so I can collect more information into my head and store it for the next time I make a slideshow about The Treaty of Waitangi.


1 comment:

  1. Heaven, I love how you deliberately choose to engage your reader. It is refreshing to read work that is not plain. You are using the Smart Learner Framework and it is helping you to focus on what you were actually learning. Well done. Just check that you do not write the introduction to your learning as part of the title. Have a short, interesting title and then get into the intro of what you were learning. Ka pai to mahi Heaven.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.