Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

This is a poster that I have made to inform others about Te reo Moari.


Image result for Backwards symbol
Image result for Restart symbol
I
Kua
Kei te
Ka
E… ana
…-ed




I waiata ahau.
I sang.


I kite raua.
They saw

Has…       Have…




Kua korero a ia.
She has spoken.


Kua noho Koutou.
You have Sat/Stayed/lived. (There)
Is...ing      Are….ing
Is going to..
Are going to..


Kei te hikoi ia (a ia)
s/he is walking.
s/he is going to walk.

Kei te hikoi ratou.
They are walking.
They are going to walk
Will




Ka tuhituhi au.
I will write.


Ka horoi taua.
We (You- I) will wash.

Is...ing           are...ing




E kai ana ia ( a ia )
S/he is eating.


E kai ana matou.
We are eating.


This is my little poster to inform others about the Te reo Maori we are learning in my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.