Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

I wonder if you have created a descriptive writing?

22/05/18
I wonder?
WALT use adjectives to describe an image.

The dolphins look grey as if a stormy cloud was forming.
The water looks as if it was grass but in a liquid form flowing.
The dolphins leave paint splattered splashes over the green canvas.
The dolphins fins look as sharp as a tooth of a furious shark.
The clouds look as fluffy as cotton candy and the sky looks as blue as a nice, plump, blueberry.
I wonder why dolphins jump in the air?
I wonder why dolphins have fins?
I wonder why dolphins splash high in the sky?
I wonder why?

The dolphins splish and splash,
With their tremendous tail
If you be careful you may see a male.
With their spectacular fins and amazing body,
They look very beautiful
Especially with soft skin and are very cuddly.
They swirl and twirl within the vast ocean
And I especially love watching them on videos with so much motion




`

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.