Pages

Monday 5 November 2018

code.org

What my poster shows up above is my completed my levels and I have earned my certificate.

For the passed few weeks Whaea Tania is teaching room 4 more and more about coding. While I was playing
around with this website, I then cam to realize that we had to use a limited amount of blocks to achieve or pass the
chosen level. I found this quite challenging, but I like challenges.

 What I have learnt
through the activity of coding, nearly all websites, apps, and even companies a ran by the power of coding.
For example, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, youtube, etc. By learning how to code on code.org
this could lead to many opportunities in the future, such as engineering, creating websites, produce robots, and
so much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.