Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Aerodynamics, biomechanics, and a pressure drag, have you ever heard of those words?

In my current reading group (Panana) are currently reading a book named Beating The Wind

When I first heard of this book I suggested that the book (Beating The Wind) Had to be about working with wind. For example running through the tough wind. 


I eventually got confused at a point and I just wanted to give up, but when I actually listen closely to the story I understood the story more better. I recommend this book to students over 10+ because the book does have complex words and words that are long such as
Aerodynamics (The way how things and objects mover through the air)

Biomechanics (The study of body movements)
Friction drag (When air is compressed onto a surface which then spreads out)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.