Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Are you a swimmer or a non swimmer?

Through these pass few weeks I cannot swim due to a swimmers ear (Condition when you swim too much and the end result will conclude to an ear ache) So unfortunately I cannot swim with the rest of the class. But on the bright when swimmers go to the pool we are either left with our lovely Whaea Chanella or the intriguing Matua Matt. When we are them we do different activities or assignments. My favourable activity is when we are sent of with Matua Matt and get to create an informing movie which informs others why it is important to learn how swim.

Sheyahni, Charlee, Tyla-raine, Hukarere, Waaka, Aryan and I, split off with Matua Matt and started creating this movie name How to prevent drowning? Each one of us had something to do in the movie. Matua Matt commissioned me to researched how much deaths have been caused due to the lack of experience of learning how to swim.

I used various websites to answer this question, but I could not find the answer, until, I came across this site named drowning statistics and obviously this website should of had a few answers for my unfavourable questioned. So I checked out this site and found nothing fascinating about, it until, I kept on scrolling down this website, and then, walaa, there are all of the answers I needed, on  this site.

Link to Drowning Statistics deaths in Aotearoa

Click the blue links down the bottom of the website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.