Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Raise your hand if you like to own a talking, disappearing, and teleporting guinea pig, because I know I don't

This week we have been sent into the library to sustain a book so re can display and recite our book in the front of our class. There were many varieties of books to decide from. But the book I chose was perfect for me.

Title: Jinny & Cooper
Revenge of the stone witch

Written by: Tania Ingram

Definition of the book: For Jinny, it's not easy owning Cooper, her annoying talking , disappearing guinea pig with a love of biscuits and a talent for sniffing out trouble. Especially trouble of the witch kind.

Is the witch burying strange things outside Jinny's house? And why can't jinny bring herself to be friends with goody-two-shoes Katie, the new girl next door?

What do you think?

I haven't filly read this book yet but I really think that I am going to enjoy this book.

Prediction:
What I predict about this book is that there are many twists and turns. I predict that the guinea pig will cause loads of trouble but will still protect jinny. Raise your hand if you like to own a talking, disappearing, and teleporting guinea pig, because I know I don't.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.