Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

1, 2, 3 PATU UP!!

Image result for 2 touch patu up

A few weeks ago we had a huge tournament of 2 touch. I was so excites and anxious. I couldn't wait for the tournament after all of the training. The person who coached us was matua Joe (Parehuia's dad) When I heard of 2 touch I didn't think much of the game, but when we began to train and actually learn the game I really started to like it so much. I mean, not as much as netball but it has to be at least on of my favorite sports. The rules are pretty simple. Down below I writ the rules about 2 touch


  • Teamwork - If you don't work as a team then you wont win the game, literally.
  • 1 touch - If you get 1 touch you cant score a try but you can still run
  • 2 touches - If you get 2 touches from 2 different people from the opposing team you are playing it is a instant hand over.
  • Campers - Campers are the people that are at the try line waiting for the person with the ball to through the ball to them so they can score the try
  • How to start the game - To start the game you have to pass it back to a person on your team. If you are in the try line then the opposing team will have to wait for you to pass the try line.
  • Scoring - when you score a try you have to leave the ball where you got the try.
  • Touching - no rough touches
  • Passing - you are allowed to pass in all directions
  • If you get 1 touch in the tryline pass it backward to a person and they can score the try. If they get a touch then that person can pass it back then they can pass it back e.c.t
  • Have fun


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Heaven,
    Thanks for sharing the rules for Two Touch. I had never heard of this game. It was great that you shared a video link as I was able to watch it and can now visualise it. Do you have positions or just the runners and the campers? What did you like doing best?
    Tania

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.