Pages

Thursday 30 November 2017

"So what do you have on the list?" "Umm drinks" "Yup" "Ohh you better mark et" Get it Market!!

Today we are getting ready for a huge market day tomorrow. I am so nervous but so excited at the same time. Students from room 5 and room 4 are doing a market day. A majority of my class have use pallet wood (donated by whaea Gaylene) Me and my group (Letisha, Kaya, Charlee, and I) have created really adorable shelves. It is so sophisticated but it is so simple to make. There is a variety of different shops, for example, Nail salon, coffee table, string art, slime etc. Me and my team have worked really hard and I think every other team has too. 

Today room 4 and room 5 are preparing the hangi so it is ready for tomorrow. The plan is to prepare the hangi this whole day and put the hangi in tomorrow. So that means we are peeling the potatoes, opening up the chicken, chopping our vegetables, making stuffing and more. I am so very excited for this adventure ahead of me.

Written by Heaven Ngakuru
Date:30/11/17


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.