Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2019

Endangerment should be non existant!! well, at least what I think!!

W4/D3/A3

Endangerment of our species is a living crisis. No one wants to see our beloved species become extinct. Well, today that is what my topic is based around. I have been assigned to imagine that I had power that I could save 10 species (animals or plants) from extinction. Who or what would you save?

Down below I have created a poster that portraits the ten species that I would save if I had the power to:



If you had the power to save 10 more species (Animals or plants) who or what would they be? Comment down below.

Anyways that's all from me, blog ya later...

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Heaven,

    Welcome back to the blogging scene! Me, Dani & Georgia are so excited to have you back in action, and are so keen to read over your new blogs.

    You have given us such a great list of mostly endangered animals that you would want to save and you have put it into a creative DLO (Digital learning object). I really like how you put in the kiwi, our very own native bird. Although the Kiwi is no longer endangered, they are still very vulnerable, one step down from being endangered.

    You have done a great job on this blog, but to be rewarded with the full points for this activity you will need to give a reason for each option, as to why you think it is important to protect the animal.

    I am looking forward to hearing these ideas!

    ngā mihi,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia-ora Heaven,
    I really enjoyed your presentation showing which animal you want to help that is endangerd. I loved reading your description of why these animals should have a second chnce.
    It will be good to explain why these animals are the animals you want to help save. Overall, this was an awesome presntation to sight at. Keep up the awesome work!

    Nga mihi,
    -Zephaniah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.