Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2019

We can't just depend on fossil fuels now

W4/D4/A1

Have you ever been to MC Donald's? Or are you a fan of Nike? If so I think it is obvious that you have heard these before: "Just do it" or "Im lovin' it" if you are not yet heard of those phrases yet, have you been living under a rock?? Nahhhh, Im just joking.

But is you are not yet aware of those phrases, well, they ain't really called phrases they are actually called slogans. A slogan is a short saying to advertise something.

here are the two examples that have just been said:




Well, today I have been assigned to Imagine, that you have been hired by Forest & Bird New Zealand to work on one of their campaigns. It is your job to come up with a catchy slogan for the campaign.

The campaign that I have decided to chose is "End fossil fuels". Down below I have decided what I wanted my slogan to be:

" We can't just depend on fossil fuels now"

The thing I like about this slogan is that it is like a story, but just very very short. To me I think that we have a lot of advanced technology nowadays, and surely there could be some that could replace the use of fossil fuels, what do you think comment down below.

Anyways, that's all from me, blog ya later...



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Heaven,

    It's great to see you back online posting more activities, ka pai. I like your slogan and really enjoyed reading why you created "We can't just depend on fossil fuels now" as your slogan. I think we as humans should definitely be doing better at protecting the future of our home. We only have one Earth so it is pretty frustrating that not everyone is as concerned about its future.

    Looking forward to reading more blog posts from you soon!
    Nga mihi, Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Heaven, What an awesome and creative slogan you have there. I myself have also created my own. Why don't you check it out. I enjoyed reading your slogan and compaign about fossil fuels. It was very interesting. Keep up the amazing work!

    Nga mihi
    -Zephaniah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.