Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2019

Plastic Bags?? Never eard of them!!

W4/D4/A2

In New Zealand we have this well known supermarket named Countdown. It is know for their great deals and discounts, and for awesome food. Also recently they have finally made a step closer into helping our country become plastic free, by getting rid of all their plastic shopping bags and replace them with reusable shopping bags, that you can use over and over and over again.

Today I have been assigned to ask one of my family members about what they think about this.
I have created a google presentation:



What do you think about this??
Comment down below

Anyways, that's all from me blog ya later...

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Heaven,

    Yes it is a good idea of introducing the ban to reduce our plastic, as it is hurting our animals and sea life.
    Considering how many plastic bags you would use in one shopping trip, I would of never of thought they would of made this dramatic change either! I agree with your mum, it is nice to know there is hope for our beautiful country to become plastic free.
    I am really proud that you think it’s a great idea to ban/reduce plastic as you are wanting to save the environment!

    Can you think of any ways you can reduce your plastic use? I look forward to reading your comment back.

    Blog you later!
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kio-na Heaven,
    How are you today, I think today is perfect. Anyways, I really enjoyed your presentation. It made me think how the poor animals have sufferd from this tragic incodent. But was great to hear that countdown has replaced plastic bags into reusable ones. Isn't that great!
    Keep up the hard work!

    Nga mihi,
    -Zephaniah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.