Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

WALT: Use GAFE when commenting on other school blogs. This acronym is very helpful in many ways. If you want some examples read down below

W.A.L.T: use G.A.F.E to assist me to comment safely and positively on blog posts.


Do you know that if you use gafe it might just lighten someone's day for them? Well I do appreciate comments from others but they sometimes don’t give me feedforward and feedback. But I am still grateful for the nice comments people write on my post.

Screenshot 2017-03-13 at 14.09.32.png

Here is a photo of someone writing a lovely comment on my Maths goals. I really enjoyed reading this comment because it is so nice to say something like that to me.


If you don’t know what gafe mean
Well GAFE means...


Greet
Appraise
Feed Forward
End comment.


In the comment up above doesn’t assist people with feedforward or feedBack. However it does show that she has appraised me and ended her comment pretty well. Also she added an exclamation mark instead of adding a full stop after she said Hello Heaven. If I were to rate this comment it would be a 8 out of 10 for me.

Here are some examples of, Greet:


Hi my name is …….   
Kia ora,
Wow,
Hi, my name is________ and I got to _________ school



Here are some examples of, Appraise:


Wow, you did an awesome job
I like the way you ……
Great job
awesome thinking


Here are some examples of, Feed Forward:
Maybe you could improve on
I think next time you should ……
The next time you should probably focus
On…..
To improve you could…….

Here are some examples of, End Comment:


Well, that is all from me
I hope I can read more post from you
Blog ya later
I really enjoyed watching/reading well
Got to go now, bye
Sincerely  ______


                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.