Pages

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Is your school a good school or one of those schools that are kind of bad. Well if you want it to be better and to be improving through their learning I recommend that you should have a school prefect.

Should we have school prefects in Tautoro School.


Argument:
  • Because they can help us in our learning
  • They can keep us safe in the playground
  • Because they can teach us new stuff
  • They can help the teina to be just like them
  • Because they can teach us new things in our learning


Is your school a good school or one of those schools that are kind of bad. Well if you want it to be better and to be improving through their learning I recommend that you should have a school prefect. If you don't know what a prefect is a person who is a leader in your school and they can help you to become just like them in the future. So for example you can keep the teina safe.


My first reason why I think we should have a prefect in the school and class is because they can help us in our learning. So imagine if you were just starting to use a chromebook and you tried to go on the class site, BUT you accidently clicked the wrong button and you went in the wrong place what would you do go ask the teacher who is probably already working with someone or are you going to ask a prefect that would be free, I would strongly recommend that you should pick the prefect. You never know what can happen when you’re trying to do work.


My second reason why I recommend why we should have prefects in the school is because they can keep us safe in the playground . So what if there was a child that was about to climb the monkey bars and they were trying to grab the third bar but couldn’t reach it. What I would have done earlier is to go over there and ask the poor child if they want help and show them a strategy to climb the monkey bars . So what would you rather recommend to be a person that watches them fall and cry or be that person who goes over there and helps the poor child. I would recommend to help the person instead of watching them fall. I would be absolutely dreadful just to watch them try to reach the pole of the handle bar.


My third reason why I think that we should have school prefects in the school is because they can teach us new stuff in our learning environment

WALT: elaborate on our arguments. (Finding the Guts that will fill the body of my persuasive writing.

What I found hard was: To find my arguments to suit my persuasive writing because I recommend school prefects in our school.

What I found easy was: How to write about the argument.

What I'll focus on next time is: to add more examples of my argument.

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Heaven,I like how you have lots of infermashion,And capital letters in the right place.Next time you could cheek your spelling.
    BY Madisyn

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.