Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Are you a selfie freak!? or Do you like to take photos?

W2/D4/A3

Today I have created a short presentation talking about "the story behind the photo"

 What I found challenging: What I found challenging through the process of this was actually trying to think or predict where he went and what he had done during the process of the photo. But I already sort of had a story in my head before actually doing the story.

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of making this is that I could choose between 3 different types of photos and I could create my own type of story for those/that chosen person/people in the photo.

Anyways I hope you enjoy/ed my presentation about Pictures, blog ya later...

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Heaven,

    You have gone above and beyond for the activity ‘Picture Perfect’! I really appreciate that you have completed two of the photos with some really awesome explanation, we can tell that you have put in a lot of effort into this blog post.

    I didn’t know that the Rio statue was actually called ‘Christ the Redeemer’, thank you for sharing this fact! You have gone into such detail explaining what you think he did and why he did this. I really love how you explain what he is feeling by saying i think he is ‘really scared’.
    I agree with you, the lady does look like she's in italy! Have you travelled overseas before? She does look very happy in that photo, maybe because she is taking a selfie?

    Keep up the awesome work!

    Blog you later!
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.