Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Have you ever dreamed of you own hotel? well today I have just created my own



Week 1 Day 3:
So today koutou ma I have created my dream hotel.
We had to create our dream hotel on google drawing or on pencil and paper. We also have to tell you what we built our hotel with and where is our hotel located down below there is a photo taken italiarail.com of Italy. The reason why I chose Italy is because Italy has the most Beautiful scenery and I think those will suit my hotel
The tools that I had used to help me create this master piece was a lot a lot of paint, transparent glass for the bridge and window doors, 18,000-20,000 gallons of water for the pool, steel for the balconies, door knobs and roof. 

What did I find challenging: What I found challenging through the process of making this hotel was creating the little stick people especially the stick person in the pool on the floaty.

What did I find Easy: What I found easy was creating the rooms because they were all basically identical so I could just copy and paste all the shapes and just move them to the chosen place.

Anyways I hope you enjoy/ed looking and reading my dream hotel, blog ya later...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Heaven, you sure did listen to me doing alot of posts. Except this one was amazing! I love your creativity and where you said your location of where your dream hotel will be. This was an awesome post and I hope to hear from you next time.

    Nga mihi,
    - Zephaniah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena Heaven,
    Tino pai for taking on my feedback of attributing your images! I really appreciate it.

    Wow your hotel sounds amazing! I especially like the massive pool (and the stick figure on the floatie!). Well done for putting in the extra effort to create your hotel in Google drawings, that means you can get an extra five points.

    Italy seems like a gorgeous place to have your hotel. I know that Italy is on my travel list for when I travel over to Europe. Have you got a list or idea of places in the world that you would like to visit?

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.