Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

I wish I could climb up Mount Everest


Sorry for the technical difficulties!!

Week 1 Day 3
Tena Koutou Katoa, today I have created a short presentation about Sir Edmund Hillary. The task was imagine you were in an interview with Sir Edmund Hillary, and you got to ask him 5 questions about his life.

What I found Challenging: What I found challenging was creating the presentation in general, because my device kept on glitching during the process of making it thats why there are some glitches in the video.

What did I find easy:What I found easy was finding out different facts about Sir Edmund Hillary because I already knew a lot about him. 

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon Heaven,

    Another great blog post! I am so impressed that you're going way beyond what the activity asks you to do with your presentation skills, you are really making the most of this programme. I really enjoyed reading your questions to Sir Edmund Hillary, I can only imagine how he felt when he reached the top point of Mount Everest. Do you like climbing mountains? I have Mt Parihaka not far from my house so often enjoy walking up there, it has a beautiful view at the top.

    I also appreciate that you include what you found easy and what you found challenging. They help to frame my understanding on which activities are the easiest/hardest for students, so thank you for including these.

    Keep up the great work Heaven!
    Talk to you soon, Georgia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.