Pages

Monday 31 December 2018

Do you have a garden at your house??

W4/D2/A2

Do you like to plants in your garden? Well, I do. In fact I have just created a poster that shows a visual of my future garden. It is fulled with herbs, fruits, and vegetables.

So here it is:



Here is the list of things I planted:
Lettuce
Cabbage
Strawberries
Parsley
Watermelow
Cauliflower
Corn
Egg Plant
Zuchini
Blueberries

What would you plant is your future garden?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy/ed my poster about my future garden, Blog ya later

3 comments:

  1. Kia ona Heaven, Its me Kohl-lee. I just want to say how amazing your presentation is. I also love you herbs,Fruit and veggies that are in your garden. Well keep up the good work. Blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia-ora Heaven,
    I love reading your awesome presentation about whats in your garden. I am so impresed. Some of your veges and fruits sound delicious. Keep up the great work and I hope to see more from you later.

    Nga Mihi,
    - Zephaiah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tena Koe Heaven,

    You are doing some awesome blogging this summer holidays, I’ve really enjoyed them. I am a student from Pt England School. I really love the blog post, posted by you as you’ve putted so much details and put loads of effort towards everything in this post. Gardening is not my thing but I would love to try the food my family and I help plant. The way you seted everything up looks absolutely incredible. I will also agree with you by planting watermelon, strawberries and cabbage as all three of those items are my favourite. What’s your favourite fruit? Overall fantastic work, keep it up and can’t wait to see more from you soon.

    Ka Kite,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.