Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Do you like to ride bikes??

Week 1 Day 3:
Kia ora Koutou, today's task list the three people you would like to have on your Lake Taupo Cycle Race Support Crew. Tell us why you have chosen each person.

Person 1: Zephaniah
The reason why I have chose Zephaniah is because he is so hilarious and relatable, and I know he will leave a smile on my face all day.

Person 2:Jonas
The reason why I have chosen Jonas is because he is fast, energetic, and also quite funny. If you do not know I really really laugh a lot and if funny people come with me as my support group I will be happy and full of laughter through out the whole Cycle race

Person 3: Manaia
The reason why I have chosen Manaia is because she is super clever like Einstein's long lost daughter. She is also very funny as well, but her jokes are clever jokes, so that is even more dry oh I mean funny.

So these are the 3 people that I will take as my support if I were to compete in the Taupo Cycle Race.

Who would you take as your support group?

Anyways I hope you enjoyed my short presentation about My imaginary support group that I would've taken to the Taupo Cycle Race, blog ya later


2 comments:

  1. What a great presentation Heaven. I love how you chose me as your team mate and how you said good things about me. My favorite part about this presentation is when you said that you really really laugh alot more than I do. It actually made my laugh just by reading it because of we both laugh at things that are dry. Anyways, this was a great presentation to read.

    Coinsure,
    - Zephaniah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heaven,

    Wow, you have been busy! It's so great to see you engaging in the programme so much this year. You were up late blogging last night, I'm a bit of a nana and am always fast asleep by 9 PM!

    I really enjoyed reading about who you would take to support you on the Taupo cycle race. I love that you gave multiple reasons for why you would take each person, your friends sound very funny and like good people to have on your team. I especially liked how you described Manaia as Einstein's long lost daughter.

    I think I would take my boyfriend Shane, my sister Tayla and my best friend Holly as my support team. They always have my back and are there to cheer me on through all areas of life so I think they would be great.

    Which activity has been your favourite so far?

    I look forward to reading more blog posts from you soon!
    Talk to you soon, Georgia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.