Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2018

JANUARY!!!

W3/D1/A1

Talofa Lava,

Today I have been once again been assigned to tell you what time of year you think is best for tourists for come and visit. Be sure to share at least three things that tourists could do while they were here in NZ.

So I have created a small poster that talks about what I think is the perfect time for tourist to visit New Zealand.

What I found challenging: What I found challenging through the process of making this was actually nothing.

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of making this was everything because I just chose my favourite month of the year.



When do you think the perfect time for tourists to visit New Zealand is? Comment down below

I hop you enjoy/ed my poster about the perfect time for tourists to visit New Zealand, blog ya later...

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Heaven,

    What a funky picture of January you have added! It really makes your blog post stand out. I would love to know why you have chosen to add a picture of January, but have picked February to write about.

    February is the last month of summer, but it is always so hot! I find the first half of march really hot but then it cools down by the end of march. Sometimes tourists can find New Zealand too hot because our sun burns hotter due to the ozone hole. Did you know that the ozone hole which is over Antarctica, is so large that is affects New Zealand and Australia.
    You are right! It is the perfect time to get active and do some hiking to see the beautiful scenes.

    Blog you later,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.