Pages

Friday 28 December 2018

KAKA!!??

W3/D3/A1

Namaste

Today I have been assigned to write a short description the bird I have chose. Where does your bird normally live? What does your bird normally eat?  Post a picture of the bird underneath your description. Be sure to attribute your picture properly.





What I found challenging: What I found challenging through the process of making this was finding out the facts about the Kaka bird.

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of making this was attributing the photo's, I am actually becoming a professional at attributing if I am to be honest.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy/ed my brief description about the Kaka, blog ya later..

2 comments:

  1. Kia-ora Heaven,
    I really like the way of how you explained or more like discribed your bird yoou chose. My most favorite part about this presentation is when you use great words to describe your bird. Anyways, I'll talk to you later.

    Nga mihi,
    -Zephaniah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste Heaven,

    I love how you use different greetings from different languages, people who are visiting your blogs from all over the world will really appreciate this.
    Well done on the effort that you have put into making this informative poster, I have well and truly learnt new and exciting facts about the Kaka. My favourite fact that you have taught me is that they use their strong beak to pick up seeds from Kauri trees. Is it only Kauri trees that they eat seeds from?

    My favourite bird is the fantail, they sing so beautifully! You keep up the awesome work that you’re creating Heaven!

    Blog you later!
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.