Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Do you like to stay up late? Because I know I do...



W2/D3/A1
Today I have been assigned to  tell you whether im a night owl or an early riser. Then, tell you about the rest of my family. Are they the same as me?

So today I have created a slide presentation talking about myself being an Night Owl (watch presentation for more information). I quickly whipped this presentation up and took around 20 minutes to make.

Are you a Night Owl or an Early Bird?

What I found challenging: What I found challenging through the process was..... hmm nothing...

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of making this is everything.

I hope you enjoy/ed my presentation about being a Night Owl or An Early Bird, Blog ya later...

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Heaven,

    Well done presenting another great task! I don’t know hope you stay up so late. I am very much an early riser so I am always in bed by 9:30pm. But everyone is different! One of my friends that I used to live with would get up at 4am every morning so that her could go to the gym when it was quiet. That is far too early, even for me! Are you going to wake up early on Christmas? We always wake up very early on Christmas Day so we can see what presents we have got and because Christmas breakfast is always amazing.

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.