Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Do you like to flax weave? Because I know that I do.


Week 1 day 4:
Kia ona everybody,
today I have created yet another short video. This video is based on whether or not would I like to try your hand at flax weaving. Does it interest you? Why or why not?

This was very fun to create because I used new and different effects to make my video more interesting.

What I found challenging: What I found challenging through the process of making this is tweaking all the bits that were incorrect and I think there still are some little mistakes here and there.

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of making this is using the new effects because they work in just a click of a button. If you want to try out this cool up Click this link

Anyways I hope you enjoy/ed my video about flax, blog ya later...

3 comments:

  1. Kio-na Heaven, what an awesome presentation about flax weaving. It's great to see you on the second week like me. My favorite part about this video is the backround song. You like always use this song for every maori presentation you do. It's so funny. Anyways, that's all i've got to say.

    Nga mihi,
    -Zephaniah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Heaven,

    Wow you have been busy! I can barely keep up! It might take us a few days to check out all of your posts. Your video about flax weaving is awesome! I like that you included a bit about what flax is and what it can be used for. That way people who don’t know what flax is, can learn more about it. I was very lucky that sometimes at school we were allowed to spend the class weaving flax and eating fried bread. I used to love making the flax flowers because I found them easy to make. My mum has a flax bush in her garden and its currently flowering so on Christmas morning we got to watch a pair of tui’s feeding from the flowers. It was pretty cool. Do you get much of a chance to do flax weaving?

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.