Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

My Creature

Kia koutou katoa,
Today I have been yet assigned to create my owe beast or create. Down below there are some photos of the beast/creature that I have just created. 

This is my creature. I have coloured the skin colour red and have given her a pet Vulture. To me she is a princess a ruler of the Crystal kingdom. When the sun is out she is an everyday person, then when night reaches she turns into an evil devil. She a red wings that have sharp bones at the end, she has red pointy horns, she has two guns on the side of her hips held together by a bullet belt. She has two sharp shoulder pads sharp as her horns, and red heels as the same colour as her skin.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Kio-na Heaven,
    What an awesome beast you've made. My favorite part about this beast is that it's a princess in the day and an evil devil at night. It looks really creative. I thought your's was better than mines.

    I just want to know where you made this from so I can try ist out. Ohh! I also love your pet vulture you gave your beast.

    Nga mihi,
    - Zephaniah
    Coinsure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia orana Heaven,

    Wow, you have created such an interesting beast! What programme or website did you use to create it? Her pet vulture seems very evil. She looks like the kind of beast I don’t want to meet at night! Have you decided on a name for name apart from Princess? She looks like she is ready for a war!

    It’s been great to see all your posts over the last few days and I hope you have enjoyed the Summer Learning Journey so far. I can’t wait to see what you post next!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.