Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Taco Tuesday? Mor Like Nacho Tuesday🤣 Local Delicacy

W2/D3/A2

Today I have been assigned to

Ohhhhhhh!! hello, you startled me, well follow me into the kitchen and I'll show you how to make my famous nacho's.

Here are the ingredients that you are going to be needing:
1.Lamb or beef mince
2. Chilly beans
3. Mexican style tomatoes
4.  chips
5. Preferred amount of cheese 
6. sour cream (optional)
7. Chopped chives or spring onions (optional)
8. Some oil

So first we are just going to get a non stick pan (or just spray non stick spray or butter on pan) heat a dash of oil on the pan and then put the mince onto the pan until it is brown.

Once the mince is cooked add chilly beans and Mexican tomatoes to the mince and let it simmer (low boil) for a few minutes.

You could either put the corn chips in a separate bowl or lay them on the same plate as the mince. So add mince to plate then sprinkle the cheese all over the dish, and if you want you can add the sour cream and chives on top, but it just depends on you then....

Bon Appétit!!

And that's it, now I have to go back to my office and finish off my work, because someone wanted to startle me. 

Anyways I hope you enjoy/ed my little short method of how to cook nachos, blog ya later

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Heaven,

    Mhmm sounds delicious! I always have my mince in a separate bowl so my chips don’t get soggy.I think nachos is one of my favourites dishes to make because it is so easy and yummy. Plus I normally make an extra big batch so I have leftovers. I really enjoy spending time in the kitchen, cooking or baking. As I write this I have a pavlova baking in the oven. Do you enjoy cooking or baking at all? I hope you have been enjoying your holidays with your whanau and that the weather didn’t a dampen on your Christmas.

    Keep up the awesome mahi !

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.