Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2018

What is the hottest temperature have you been in??

W3/D1/A3
Aloha,

Today I have been assigned to use this information to create a graph. The graph should have a title along with the names of each city and their hottest recorded temperatures. You can draw the graph by hand or use a computer programme like Google Draw to create your graph. It’s completely up to you!

Today I have used google drawing to help me create this awesome graph. Go check it outhttps://www.google.com/search?q

For your information: The numbers on the left are the degree of the weather. I couldn't add the 
oC symbol next to them because I wouldn't be able to create this graph.

Here is my graph:

What app/website would you use to help create a graph?

Anways, I hope you enjoyed my graph about different weather, blog ya later...

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora again Heaven,

    These places sure are HOT! Would you ever like to visit these cities? I don’t think I could handle the heat, I get too hot in the New Zealand summer heat haha.
    Imagine living in these places? Do you have any ideas on how to keep cool during this heat? Other than staying indoors with air conditioning on full blast haha.
    Well done on organising your graph and leaving spaces between each city, it makes it a lot easier to read and compare. It is also awesome that you have mentioned that that the degrees is on the y axis and the cities are in the x axis.
    Keep up the hard work!

    ngā mihi,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.