Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Flowers!!!



Week 2 Activity 3:
Today I have officially started week 2 on the Summer Learning Journey, and today I have been assigned to list three similarities and three differences between the two plants that you chose. To earn five extra bonus points, post a picture of both plants on your blog.

What I found challenging: What I found challenging was trying to find the similarities between these two flowers.

What I found easy: What I found easy was findning a method to compare the two plants

Anyways I hope you enjoy/ed my poster about plants, blog ya later...

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Heaven,

    Yuck! I don’t think I would want either of these plants in my garden. I don’t know what the corpse flower smells like but if it’s name is anything to go by, I don’t think I ever want to smell it! You have done an awesome job creating a Venn Diagram to show the similarities and differences between the two plants. I like the flowers and plants here in New Zealand better. They are pretty but most of them smell nice as well. Do you agree?

    Keep up the awesome mahi!

    Blog ya later,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.