Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Lime Smoothie

W2/D4/A2
Tena koutou katoa today my assignment is to  give you a list of three to five options for the name of this geothermal pool

This is a Geothermal pool named "The Devils bath" and is a huge attraction to tourist all over the world. If you are not aware already the pool is neon green and gives out an unpleasant odour.

Put a star (*) beside the name that you like the most.

so today I am going to do five options.

Options:

Devil's Bath

Lime Smoothie*

Alien Blood

Green Goo

Frog Pool

The reason why I have chosen lime smoothie is because I think that (Lime smoothie) really suits the green colour and I strongly believe that the "Devil's Bath" Is quite thick, just like a smoothie.

Comment down below what you would name this.


I hope you enjoy/ed my little story about Devil's Bath, blog ya later

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Heaven,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team this year. WOW! You have made such a great start to the programme. Dani has shared some of your posts with me this week and I am so impressed with the amount of effort that you put into your work - ka pai! I also like that you ask your readers a question at the end of some of your posts.

    I really enjoyed reading your list of suggestions to rename the Devil's Bath in Rotorua. I really liked Lime Smoothie and Alien Blood. Have you ever visited Rotorua and/or the thermal pools before? Would you like to?

    Keep up the amazing work Heaven, and I look forward to reading more of your posts over the next few weeks.

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.