Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

I just love swimming in the summer...



Week 1 Day 3:
Today I have been assigned post a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer activities.

It was very time consuming while making this video but it did end up pretty good if I must say so myself. This video was created using Powtoon and all the photos are owned by me

What I found challenging: What I found challenging through the process of making this is that this took quite a long time to create, because I had to get all the photo's props backgrounds, etc

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of making this was collecting the data that I needed because they are my personal interests

Anyways I hop you enjoy/ed my presentation about my favourite summer activities, blog ya later...

2 comments:

  1. WOW! your sure did imprest me. I really like your presentation about your favorite subjects. Nice! Anyaways, thats all I got to say.

    Kio-na,
    Zephaniah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fakatalofa atu Heaven,

    Wow, I love how you use a range of different programmes to present your Summer Learning Journey activities! I will have to explore Powtoon before I show the students in my class next year. Thank you for adding that you used Powtoon and that you own all of the photos. I also like exploring and swimming during the summer time but I think I would prefer exploring over swimming.I am trying to make a list at the moment of new places and bush walks that I would like to do this summer. Can you think of any in Northland that I should add to my list?

    Keep up the awesome mahi,

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.