Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

Off the menu...



W2/D5/A1

Tena Koutou Katoa,
Today I have been assigned to talk about my thought about overfishing. Specifically about the consequence about overfishing. (Read presentation for more information)

What I found challenging: What I found challenging through the process of this was actually... nothing, if I am to be honest.

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of this was everything

I hope you enjoy/ed my presentation about overfishing, blog ya later...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heaven, It's me Kohl-lee. I just wanted to say how cool and amazing your presentation is. I loved how you said what is over fishing. I totally agree with you that the people should do a community service or give some of the fish to people. Well keep up the good work. Also have a wonderful Christmas. Bye blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Heaven,

    Well done on creating an informative presentation about overfishing. I think a fine of $100,000 could be more serious overfishing issues. If you are caught with a few undersized fish/shellfish or a few over the daily amount, you can get a much smaller fine as a warning. I do like your idea of the offenders doing a service to help out the community. Something like cleaning rubbish off the beach or out of waterways would be a great way to help out the ocean. Do you think that would be a good idea?

    Keep up the great work!

    Blog ya later,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.