Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Have you ever been on a helicopter?

W2/D4/A1

So today I had to  imagine that you had the chance to visit Milford Sound by boat, foot (walking) or air (helicopter). Which option would you prefer? Be sure to tell us why you have chosen this option.




What I found challenging: Sooo funny story, I was finally finished making my video and I wanted to get the link so I could convert it to a embed code so I pushed the button that said "get link" so I pushed it and nothing happened so I pushed it another 20 times and nothing happens (and my laptop was on 15 percent) So I decide to press the refresh button to see if if could help but it ended up deleting the whole video so I had to recreate the whole video again and remember (it's was on 15 percent but now's its on 13 percent) so I rushed through it and I eventually made it through

What did find easy: If I am to be very honest with you..... I found nothing EASY

Remember to comment down below how you would tour around Milford sound?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy/ed my video about Milford Sound, Blog ya later


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Heaven,

    WOW, another amazing post! I love how creative you are with your answers. What a great video. I really like that on each post you comment on what you found easy/challenging about the activities. It sounds like getting the video uploaded was pretty stressful.

    I think that if I were to go to Milford Sound I would like to go by helicopter because then you can see it from above. I don't think I would like to go by boat because I get sea-sick!

    Blog you later,

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.