Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Do you like to lip SYNC!!?? get it lip sink!!

W3/D2/A2

Hola,

Today I have been assigned to imagine that you could design a sink that could gather up and then drain away any foods that you don’t like. On your blog, tell us what you would put in your special sink.


What I found challenging: What I found challenging through the process of making this was deciding what I was going to put in the special sink.

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of making this was ummm im not sure at the moment....

What would you through in the Special sink?
comment down below

I hope you enjoy/ed my poster talking about what I would through into the special sink, blog ya later.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Heaven,

    What a great image you have created here! Remember that when you use images from the internet, it is important to include where you got the image from. This can be done simply by including the links of the website you got the photo from.

    You chose some great food to put in the sink! I hate all three of those things too. I would also put mushrooms and french toast in my special sink. Do you like vegemite? Often people like either one or the other. I hate both!

    Keep up the fabulous work! I can't wait to read more blog posts from you soon.
    Nga mihi, Georgia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.