Pages

Friday 28 December 2018

Wind Beneath My Wings

W3/D3/A3

Merhaba

Today I have been assigned to choose one animal and create a digital learning object (DLO, eg. a poster) that tells us all about the animal. Be sure to include at least three interesting facts and a picture or two of your animal!.

So I have decided to create a poster/google drawing.
This is so fun to create because you can add any little touches that you like to it. For example different colours different picture, videos and so much more. So I encourage you to create a DLO (Digital Learning Object)





What I found challenging: What I found challenging through the process of making this was finding the facts that are contained within the poster.

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of making this was finding the pictures.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy/ed my poster about eagles, blog ya later...

2 comments:

  1. Great poster Heaven, Ireally like the way how you put those true facts about Eagles. I chose the same animal as you did. Funny right. Why don't you come on over to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Heaven.

    I am really getting stuck into reading all these exciting, creative and informative blog posts that you have been making. You have done the same animal as Zephaniah, the Eagle! It must be a very popular animal.
    These are some really awesome facts that you have provided! I did not know that the Golden Eagle was one of the fastest birds in the world! I will share one fact that I have found about Eagles. Did you know that eagles eyes are so large they can take up almost 50% of the head.

    Kai pai on giving credit to where you got the photos from, all three of them too! This means that you are using the internet responsibly.

    Blog you later!
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.