Pages

Saturday 29 December 2018

Do you have mythical creatures in your country??

W4/D1/A2

Hello,

Have you ever seen a sea serpent? Well, today I am going to be talking about a New Zealand/Maori traditional sea serpent.

Instead of calling the creature a sea serpent us Maori call it a Taniwha.
What I found challenging: What I found challenging through the process of making this was thinking of my answer because I didn't know how to explain it properly.

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of making this was describing it.

Do you believe in Taniwha?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy/ed my presentation about Taniwha,b log ya later...

2 comments:

  1. Great job Heaven, I really am so impresed with this awesome presentation about Taniwha. I will stick to your beliefd and truly understand why. It made me think of an actuall taniwha just by reading the meaning of what a taniwha is. It has alot of detail and amazing discriptive words and I really love that. Keep up the amazing work Heaven and I hope to see more post soon.

    Nga mihi,
    -Zephaniah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Heaven,

    What an awesome presentation about the Taniwha, ka pai. I can tell you put a lot of effort into the details of each page, it's very cool to see :-)

    It's interesting to read about your viewpoint on the Taniwha and whether it is real. I appreciate your reasoning for believing it is real. What is your favourite myth with the Taniwha?

    Please email me if you are still unable to comment on other students work. I'd love to help you solve this issue so you can leave some great comments in the last week of the programme (next week!).

    Cheers,
    Georgia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.