Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2018

Do yu like swimming in the ocean?? Well, have you ever seen a reef before??

W2/D5/A3
Kia Ona everyone,

Today I have yet been assigned to list three different ideas or strategies for raising funds to preserve the Great Barrier Reef. What could you do to fundraise here in New Zealand?

So here are my ideas:

Create huge gift bags hand made and sell them with vouchers

Run a stall at a festival/market/sports/event

Community Yard sale


What I found challenging: What I found challenging through the process of making this was thinking of some ideas for fundraising

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of making this was literally nothing.

Comment down below some more ideas for fundraising

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my little talk about how I would fundraise for the Great Barrier Reef, blog ya later




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Heaven,

    Ka pai, for coming with some awesome ways to raise money for the Great Barrier Reef. A community yard sale sounds like a great idea! That way people could sell things they didn’t need anymore rather than throwing them out. It’s great example of reduce, reuse and recycle! One of my ideas for helping out would be to sell eco shopping bags that have pictures of the different fish that live on the Great Barrier Reef. That way the money can be donated to the Great Barrier Reef and people can be more informed about all the different species that rely on the Great Barrier Reef. Do you think that is a good idea?

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.