Pages

Friday 28 December 2018

EWW... MOULD!?

W3/D2/A3

Ni hao

Today I have been assigned to tell you how you would solve this tricky maths problem. Be sure to also post your final answer in days or weeks.

I have created a interactive presentation for you today, and you are going to help figure out how long it will take me to clean 7 different mould patches at a school.

What I found challenging: What I found challenging through the process of making this was linking the images and everything to the correct slide.

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of making this was figuring out the answer because it was actually quite simple.




I hope you enjoy/ed my presentation about mould, blog ya later...

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Heaven,

    Georgia here, I am the third commentator with the Kaikohekohe cluster! Me and Dani have decided to do a school swap, just to see what's happening on the other side. She is so lucky to be commenting on you and your fellow bloggers pages, you all have such amazing work and put so much effort into each blog you post so kai pai.

    This is such an awesome idea creating an interactive presentation, I have really enjoyed completing this activity you have created for us!I am really impressed with the detail you have put into creating the choices as you would of needed to calculate the incorrect answers as well as the correct one. You are going above and beyond Heaven!

    Yes that would of been difficult linking the images to the correct slide! I might try this out myself one day. Do you enjoy doing mathematics at school?

    Congratulations on creating so many awesome and creative posts, I am happy to be looking over them again!

    Blog you later!
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.