Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Can you help me solve this problem?

Today  I have been given a special assignment to find out how much water a cactus needs in a year if you feed it 3ml of water a day. Can you help me?

What did I find challenging: What I found challenging through the process of this was creating the
links for each picture, and also what I personally think what was hard for me was trying to make up the question.

What did I find easy: What I found easy through the process of this was getting the pictures because there are so much on google.

Overall I hop you enjoy/ed this presentation. Anyways that's all from me blog ya later



4 comments:

  1. WOW! I got the mapa power. That was a great presentation Heaven. I really love the way how you got creative and just went for it. My favorite part of your presentation was when we actually got to solve this problem ourselves. I already knew the answer because I already done this type of presentation before. Well, anyways, once again come on down and check out my blog and just feel free to comment so you can earn an extra 2 points.

    Nga mihi,
    -Zephaniah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Zephaniah, it is great to see that you are leaving quality comments on students work as well as encouraging others to visit your blog :)

      Keep up the great work!

      - Dani

      Delete
  2. Mōrena Heaven,

    WOW! What an amazing post, I loved working my way through the problem and I have shown everyone here who is also based in Auckland including Georgia E and everyone really enjoyed it! All the gifs made us laugh!

    I had no idea that Google Slides could do this, I am learning so much from all of the students at Tautoro School. I can’t wait to try out some of the things in my own classroom next year with my year five and six students.

    I look forward to reading your next blog posts soon! Keep up the awesome mahi!

    (Just a heads up it looks like one or two of the doors aren’t linked to the slide I think you want them to be :) )

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heaven,

    Wow! What an incredible presentation you have created. It is so cool to see you bring to life a simple activity of working out an equation into this creative, funny and exciting presentation, ka pai. I hope you're very proud of yourself!

    Keep up the great work and I really look forward to seeing more of your blog posts soon.
    Nga mihi, Georgia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.