Pages

Friday 28 December 2018

Have you ever wished you can fly??

W3/D3/A2

AHN-YOUNG-HA-SE-YO

Today I have been assigned to tell you what superpower you would like to have and why you’d like to have it.


I have created a poster that talks about the two superpowers that I would loooooove to have



What I found challenging: What I found challenging through the process of making this was choosing which specific power I would want, that is why I why I ended up choosing 2.

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of making this was writing down the reasons why I like the powers so much, because I wanted these superpowers for such along time.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy/ed reading my poster about which power that I would like to have, blog ya later...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Heaven,
    Nice work on your poster about your two supper powers that you really wanted. I love the way how you explained why you wanted those powers of flight and mind moving. Anyways, thats all from me today, blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Heaven,

    I hope you’re enjoying your Thursday, I’ve had a really productive morning as I got up early! It’s quite overcast today in Auckland which is nice since I am inside, how about the beautiful Northland?

    You’re right, it would be so challenging to pick just one super power, I don’t know how you could pick! Telekinesis would be awesome, you could just sit on the couch and move things without moving. But I think it would also make me quite lazy as I wouldn’t have to get up to move things myself!

    I think I would agree with you and choose flight! While I sit at the park bench I often watch birds fly, they look so serene and it looks effortless.

    I really enjoyed reading this piece. Thank you for crediting your photos, you’re doing such a great job of blogging!
    Blog you later!
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.