Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Do you like to eat fish??

Week 1 Day 3:
Tena koutou katoa,
Today's task we have to write out each fact and in CAPITAL LETTERS beside the fact, write the word ‘TRUE’ if it is a true fact or ‘FALSE’ if it is not true.
True or False?

Here are my final answers and questions:

Fish Fact #1: The oldest known fish in the world is a 65 year old Australian lungfish.
TRUE
Fish Fact #2: Sharks are the only fish that have eyelids.
TRUE
Fish Fact #3: Starfish are a type of fish.
FALSE
Fish Fact #4: Fish communicate with each other by making low-pitched sounds (moans, hisses, etc)
TRUE/FALSE
Fish Fact #5: Fish usually swim together in groups called ‘classes.’
TRUE

I did find this challenging but I did eventually finish. As you can see that one of the questions say TRUE/FALSE because on the internet it says some fish do communicate with sound but they also communicate with body language.

What is your favourite type of fish?

I hope you enjoy/ed my quiz about Fishes, blog ya later

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heaven, Its me Kohl-lee. I just wanted to say how amazing your work is. I bet you already knew this information in your head. I also love how you said that it was challenging so you didn't give up. Well I hope you have an cool Christmas. Blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Heaven,

    I agree with Kohl-lee, it is awesome that you mentioned that you struggled with this activity and you still gave it a go! This is what learning is all about!
    Fish fact #4 is true, thank you for leaving this one for me to do! They also make clicks and croaks to communicate to each other.
    I also think it is wonderful that you did your own research into how fish communicate, I find it so interesting that they use their body language!

    Keep up the awesome work that your doing.

    ngā mihi,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.