Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

I just LOOOOOVVVEE Boil Up



Tena Koutou katoa,
Week 1 Day 3,
Today I have been set a task to talk about my most favourite food.
As you can see on my poster my favourite food is boil up. On the poster it contains the reasons why
I love boil up and it also have the ingredients and method on their to help you create your own
boil up.

What I found challenging:What I found challenging throught the process of making this was trying to find a method to create a boil up. Because there are many different ways you can cook your own boil up, but the method that I have chose is the most average recipe.

What did I find easy: What I found easy through the process of making this was selecting what food I wanted to choose, this dish I have choses (boil up) has been a classic meal in my family since I was a little youngster.

Anyways I hope you enjoy/ed my poster about my favourite food, blog ya later...

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I got the mapa power again. What a awesome poster about your favorite food. I also like how you said that this photo was token by hangishop.co.nz. That's what everyone wants to know. My one and only favorite part about your poster is when it says that every single ingredient within the boil up is cooked to perdection.

    Nga mihi,
    - Zephaniah
    Coinsure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bula vinaka Heaven,

    What an amazing job you have done with your poster! Ka Pai for correctly attributing your photo as well, I know it can be hard to get your head around how to do it. It’s awesome to see.
    YUM , now I am craving a massive bowl of boil up. I haven't had it in such a long time. I used to go over to a friends place most weekends and every Sunday they had it for dinner. When I was growing up, my family’s traditional dinner on a Sunday was a roast dinner. I used to love Sundays. Does your family have any traditions to do with food? Is there certain foods that you always have on the table for Christmas?

    Keep up the awesome work!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.