Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2018

BUZZZ!!!

W3/D2/A2

Bonjour

Today I was assigned to become detectives and learn more about the mysterious, and often ignored, bumblebee. We will provide you with four sentences about bumblebees from the NZ Bumblebee Conservation Trust website and it is your job to fill in the blanks with the missing information.

I have made a short video that was made on an awesome website called Renderforest. So go check it out: https://www.google.com/search?

What I found challenging: What I found challenging through the process of making this was trying to fill in the gaps because I had to research the answers and that was really hard.

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of making this was finding four facts about the bee's.

Do you like bee's? Comment down below.

Also I would just like to say that I will be away for a few days to spend Christmas with my family in Rawhiti. But I think I would be able to get on because I think there's wifi out there.

Anyways I hope you enjoy/ed the video about Bumble Bee's, blog ya later...








1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Heaven,

    Congratulations on completing another activity with the summer learning journey, we are having so much fun reading over your blog posts! Keep up the awesome work.

    Wow I have learnt so many facts about the bumble bee! I didn’t know that bumblebees travel in speeds up to 54km/h, that sure is quick! I wonder what sorts of food they eat, do you think they just eat pollen? Let me know!
    You have done an awesome job on researching these facts to find out the missing answers.

    Keep up the awesome work!

    ngā mihi,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.