Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Do you know any polluted water ways or Rivers in New Zealand?

W2/D5/A2
Kia Ora,Assignment:
Use Google to help you find two other polluted rivers in New Zealand.

1) The names of the rivers.
2) The location of the rivers.
3) What is being done to clean up the rivers (if anything).


Today I have created a google drawing talking or a poster which talks about polluted water ways or rivers in New Zealand. 
Do you know any polluted rivers in your country?

What Did I find challenging: What I found challenging through the process of making this was trying to find different polluted water ways for my poster.

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of this was finding reasons on why the river was polluted and finding the images of the river

Anyways, I hope you enjoy/ed my poster about polluted waterways, blog ya later


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Heaven,

    I think it is a good thing that you had trouble finding some polluted water ways to write out. That must mean we don’t have that many in New Zealand! It is great that there are communities by both rivers that want to help reduce pollution in their local rivers. During your research of the rivers, did you come across the ways they are looking at reducing the pollution? One way that my step father is trying to reduce pollution in our river on our farm, is by fencing off the river. That way the cattle can’t get in the river and neither can their manure.

    Keep up the great work!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.