Pages

Saturday 29 December 2018

Smoke + Fog = Smog = Type of air pollution

W4/D1/A3

Would ever want to travel to Beijing? Well, I have just came back from there, and it was.... interesting.
Today I am going to talking to you today about how I felt while travelling around Beijing.
Here is some footage I took while over there:


What I found challenging: What I found challenging through the process of making this was trying to explain the feeling that I had in Beijing, because I don't know how to properly explain it.

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of making this was nothing!! OMGEESH!!

Would you ever want to travel Beijing?

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed mt video about travelling Beijing, blog ya later...

3 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Heaven,

    Well done on creating an entertaining, creative video to describe your trip to Beijing. I am constantly amazed at how you can turn a simple activity into something quite incredible, ka pai! You painted a very vivid picture of how it would feel to be in a foreign country where the natural is so different to what you're used to. I think travelling to a place where smog is so overpowering, is a good reminder of how lucky we are to have New Zealand to call home.

    I think it is very good that they are introducing a number of strategies to try and reduce the harmful impact that the pollution is having on people in China as it is a serious issue. Do you think you'd like to travel to Beijing one day? My parents have been and found it a big culture shock. Dad enjoyed their trip but Mum is positive she does not want to go back!

    Keep up the fabulous work!
    Talk to you soon, Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heaven, its me Kohl-lee. I just have to say how amazing your video is. You are so creative and your also smart. I also loved how you said what was easy and what was challenging. Well Bye. Keep up the cool/Amazing work. Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Heaven my name is Tamarah I also participate int the SLJ. This is a very cool way to present your work. I can tell you have been working hard on all your activities. I hope to see more work like this because it is a amazing way to share your work.

    Nga mihi nui
    -Tamarah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.