Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Fantastic Ferns


Accountant Ad (copy) on Biteable.

Week 1 Day 2 activity 2:
Today I have created a brief video that shows you New Zealand sports teams that have fern in their
sport team name.

What did I find easy: What I did find easy through the process of making this was gathering the
information about different sports teams, because I love to watch sport.

What did I find challenging: What I found challenging through the process of making this video was when I had to do my final edits and make it perfect.

We have also been assigned to choose one of our most favourite teams out of them all. This is a really
hard question but I have to go with the black ferns because, I just really love the way how it looks and I really really love Portia Woodman. I like it when she ankles people.

Anyways I hope you enjoy/ed my presentation about ferns.

2 comments:

  1. What a great presentation Heaven! I like how you used bitable. I made a presentating about the fantastic ferns too, why don't you come and have a look. Feel free to comment to earn an extra 2 points!

    Nga mihi,
    - Zephaniah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Heaven,

    Wow! Another different presentation for a Summer Learning Journey activity! I think I’m going to start writing down all the different programmes you and other students from Tautoro School have used.
    I liked how you have picked all female teams for your video. I didn’t even realise that we have a women’s national cricket team called the White Ferns, I love learning new things from Summer Learning Journey posts.

    I have just googled Portia Woodman and I have learnt plenty about her. I didn’t realise how successful the Black Ferns have been. I will have to watch some of their next games to keep an eye out for Portia tackling people! Do you play any sports?


    Thank you for including images of each of the team’s like the task asked. Just a friendly reminder that every time we use an image that we haven’t created on our blog. It's really important that we tell our readers where we found it, and give credit to the owner of the picture. To properly credit a picture you will need to include a link to the site where you found the image. We have created a guide that you might find helpful. You can check it out here:

    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit

    You will need to follow these instructions to earn full points for any Summer Learning Journey activity that has asked you to post an image :)

    I look forward to reading more of your work soon!

    -Dani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.