Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Who do you find inspiring, strong, and tough?

W2/D2/A2

Social Theory Explainer (copy) on Biteable.

Kia ora koutou today Have created a video talking about the most inspiring people on my life.
I couldn't specifically choose one person, that would be logically impossible for me. So I decided to choose ....... (Watch the video for more information)

What did I find challenging: What I found challenging through the process of making this is that when I had to upload the background music.... let's just say it took quite awhile

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of making this is that I could use different scenes and I could experiment different transitions and effects.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed my video about my inspirational people, blog ya later

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Heaven,

    That’s awesome to see that you have chosen your whole class including your teachers! The video you have picked shows quite a bit of teamwork, that ties in really well with the message in your video. Your class seems like the perfect pick for this task! Which school are you going to for Year 9? Are you excited to go to a new school and to have new opportunities?

    I look forward to reading more of your blog posts soon!

    Blog ya later,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Autentica Leather Belts Factory Manufacturer in Spain

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.